Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Fun day at Rubbin' Minds tv show


The first Sunday of the year started off with me and my family at Church. After which, I proceeded to the Channels Television office in Ogun State where I was invited for a chat on the hit Tv show produced by Y!TV, ‘’Rubbin’ Minds.’’ The show is an influential Tv talk show for young Nigerians. Adebola Williams, the Executive producer of the show has definitely taken it a notch higher. In his words ‘’It’s been five spectacular years, and we’re expected to take this to a whole new level in 2013.’’
We had so much fun talking about the Nigerian Entertainment Industry. Ebuka Obi-Uchendu who is the new host of the show did an amazing job by bringing up some interesting topics of discussion. The other guests on the show with me were Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi, On air radio personality at the beat 99.9F.M and Ono Bello, Celebrity stylist and editor onobello.com.
I was extremely excited because I was on the show with two other intelligent ladies and a brilliant host. The show was broadcast live so I couldn’t get to watch myself on Tv but I finally got to watch it online.  After our Tv chat, I met a couple of People who watch my Tv programmes and I was quite shy when they told me. *winks* I also got to meet the General Manager, Operations at Channels Tv, Mr. Kayode Akintemi . All in all, it was a fun day and I’m truly thankful to God Almighty and the Y!TV Production family for giving me this wonderful opportunity to rub minds with like minds in the Nigerian Entertainment Industry.
Incase you missed it, here is the video for your viewing pleasure.
Peace and Love,
A...
 
 
 

1 comment: