Thursday, August 21, 2014

PICTURES FROM ARIYIKE'S VISIT TO DOWEN COLLEGE

Hi sweeties, Here are pictures from the edutainment tour which I hosted. On this particular day, a couple of artists and I visited Dowen college in Lekki, Lagos to speak to them about the importance of education.
We enlightened them about the fact that even if they wanted to join the entertainment industry, it would be great for them to have a university degree.
The concert was organised by Van cliff and icirculate. The first edition was in 2012 and the second in 2013. This is one of my own ways of giving back to the society. Both editions were hosted by me. I made sure all the students were comfortable and I got all the shy ones to dance with me.
It was a great experience. One of the students presented me with a book written by his father, a pastor in Mountain of fire ministeries (MFM).
Thank you Dowen college.

1 comment: