Monday, March 23, 2015

Ariyike Says: Monday Morning inspiration

Mathew 5:16 - 'Let your light so shine before men that they see your good works and give glory to your father in heaven'. This was the first memory verse I learnt even before I learnt how to read and I've effortlessly managed to live my life by this bible verse. Be a perfect example of the type of person you would want to associate with, be a solution and not a problem.

Last year, a friend of mine , an ONTV news reporter said to me, "Ariyike, some people's problems won't be solved until they see you, some people's destiny won't be fulfilled until you step in". I honestly did not understand what he was saying till I started seeing it happen myself. Parents have called me to speak with their children about various issues and I've done that several times and after my visit or phonecall ,they see a change and they would pray for me and thank God for me.

The time has come for us all to become agents of change. Let there be a sense of peace when you walk into a room, let happiness, light and joy radiate through you because once tge light of God is upon your life, you will shine brighter than diamonds and people will see you and thank God for creating an awesome human being like you...

No comments:

Post a Comment