Thursday, April 30, 2015

ARIYIKE'S EVENTS: THE BRITISH DEPUTY HIGH COMMISSIONER CELEBRATES THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND'S BIRTHDAY IN NIGERIA




The British Deputy High Commissioner, Mr. Martin Uden & Mrs Fiona Uden invited me for the official birthday of her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on tuesday, 28 April 2015 at the British residence in Lagos.






 The event was well organised and I met a lot of wonderful people. I also got to interview the British High Commissioner, Dr. Andrew Pocock for the second time and I got to interview the British Deputy High Commissionee, Mr Martin Uden, Wale Adebajo, Beverly Okoye, OAP Shyne and her husband Seth, a fantastic fashion designer and celebrity stylist, Aunty Nike of Nike arts gallery, Zizi Cardow and a host of other dignitaries.

The invited guests were treated to good music, great finger foods and delicious cocktails. I couldn't keep my eyes off this beautiful painting of the Queen. It was paimted by Nigerian artist, Ayoola Gbolahan. The blue he used on the face of the Queen catches your attention and keeps your face glued on the Image. Beautiful painting! Fun night! #Qbp2015
My dress was made by Nigerian fashion designer, Abbyke Domina.




No comments:

Post a Comment