Monday, June 1, 2015

PRETTY IN PINK. SUNDAY EVENING TURN UP OUTFIT.

With this body,  one can hardly tell if she's married or not. The gorgeous mother of two boys, rocked this pretty pink dress to three events last night. She posted a picture on her Instagram page and had this to say ''Today has been one long day and I thank God I was able to do all that I planned for the day. Started off with church then Get Arena for car racing with hubby and the kids then off to family lunch then home snd I had my make up done by @iam_mztamara then I got dressed in this hot  pink dress which will soon be on sale at my online charity store and off I went to the Avenue suites for @onobello at 5. After Ono's thank you speech, I had to run off to @kikiomeili's birthday party at Cotton Suites. After kiki's party, I was off again to another event, final one gor the night, Bethia's Celebration dinner at the Intercontinental hotel. Finally back home. Had soooo much funnnn. Pictures from the events are going to be up on my blog soon. See ya. ''


Pictures from those events would be up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment