Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Help!!!! My husband might be having sex with his sister!



My sister in law came to Lagos for an exam and she came to stay with my husband and I. Right from the first day she stepped into the house, my husband has been acting very suspicious. He stays in her room till late where initially he said he was trying to catch up on village gist, now he insists he must spend the night in her room every night. She has been with us for 9 days and she is done with her exams yet she has refused to go back to the village and my husband no longer spends time with me. When he gets back from work, he goes straight to her room and they laugh and gist for hours.

Last night, I tried to eavesdrop on their conversation but instead, I heard some moans and groans coming from the room like they were both having sex. I'm confused and I really don't know what to think. Can my husband be having an affair with his own younger sister, his own blood sister? Please advice...

Photo credit: sevenfiguresistersystem.

No comments:

Post a Comment