Friday, April 26, 2013

Ariyike weekly

Hi dearies,

Hope everyone is doing okay? I promised to do a dear Ariyike series on this blog which i started off a few weeks back but after a while, i decided to change it to vlogs which i'll be uploading on a weekly basis. It will air on my youtube channel every friday and i decided to call the show ''Ariyike Weely''.

Ariyike Weekly is all about sharing stories and addressing real life stories especially issues affecting young people. Every week, i'll be talking about a different topic so please make sure you watch, send me emails at ariyikeweekly@gmail.com, subscribe to my youtube channel you send your comments.

This is the beginning of many more good things for me and for us all....

Please watch the very first episode of Ariyike Weekly......


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLxHoMgvSjY


Peace and Love....
A

No comments:

Post a Comment