Wednesday, September 25, 2013

42 year old woman with a 27 year old lover

Here's a message I got from one of our readers, Please advice her and feel free to tell us if you know about someone else who is or has been in a similar situation ....

I'm a 42 year old banker in Lagos. I have a fantastic pay cheque, a nice house in Lekki, two cars and all the perks that come with being a Senior Manager. I'm not married because I haven't met the right guy. I prefer dating younger men because they always make me feel younger.

My present boyfriend is 27 years old, he's a youth corper at my bank. We used to work closely together but I had to do a memo for the bank to transfer him to another branch because his presence at work was distacting me and attimes, during working hours, we would lock ourselves up in my office just to have a "quickie". I think my colleagues must havr heard us a few times but at there and then, I had no control over my body.

He has now moved into my apartment in Lekki and he says he's not going to be ready for marriage anytime soon. I'm really confused, What should I do?

4 comments:

  1. All tru ur 20ks n 30's u cldnt find d man of ur dreams,nw u r in ur 40's u suddenly feel young by dating younger men? Ist u started d relationship in ur rite mind,became sexual wif ur full approval,u had him shipped to anoda branch to stop d distraction n now u allowed him move into ur home n he wants marriage now. Mam u really do nt ve an issue,u made all d above decisions on ur own,so wat exactly is d problem now. Cos am sure if anyone had told u to stop wen u wanted to start d relationship then,u wld ve turned down the advice,so wat exactly is ur issue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is not ready was what she said. Well I think you should sit him down and both of you should have a serious discussion,and if at the end you both do not arrive at a compromise,then you know it's time to move on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But for the fact that he's moved in with you means he probably takes what you have serious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Call him a̶̲̥̅̊ñ̷̊D̶̲̥̅̊ U̶̲̥̅̊ guy shld have a heart 2 heart talk.....Τ̅ђa̶̲̥̅̊τ̅ will help

    ReplyDelete