Friday, September 27, 2013

Be there: Pain, Passion and Pleasure Dance Concert


Come and hang out with me on Saturday the 5th of October by 3pm and/or 7pm at the Agip Hall of the Muson centre, Lagos for Bailamos dance company's dance concert "Pain, Passion and Pleasure", an exciting, captivating dance production. Come and enjoy great story telling through dance like no other. I had the privilege of hosting their last concert a few months back and it was a magical experience. I've never seen People dance like that.. So much energy and passion for dance. Check me out doing my thing in the blue dress *wink* and see pictures from their last edition which was titled "Words in motion"





The dance moves got several standing ovations from the guests and it was generally a night of fun.




This time around, I've been invited as a special guest and I would love to see you there. The tickets cost:

10, 000 Naira for Box/VIP seats
5, 000 Naira for regular seats

For more details and tickets, please call any of these numbers, 08023005649 08099995648 08100410654 08182445624. Tickets can also be delivered to you.

The young lady behind the Bailamos brand is a Lawyer turned award winning Professional dancer, Bunmi Olunloyo. Please get your tickets and come and have some fun.


I have 4 tickets to give out (Details coming soon).

Hope to see you there,

Ariyike....

Pictures: Bunmi Olunloyo and Ellisoft for Bailamos dance company.

No comments:

Post a Comment