Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Ariyike meets Law graduate turned Musician, Bardon D

Please read and be inspred.

INTRODUCTION

My names are Donald Owehbu Odu aka Bardon D, I was born in my home town Bekpor Irruan, Boki LGA Ogoja in Cross River state, I grew up in Kaduna and Jos. I attended NDA staffs Academy Primary School, Kaduna and later went to Nigeria Military School (NMS) Zaria but left in JSS2 to BCSS in jos due to ill-health issues,I graduated from University of Jos where I studied Law.I'm the first child from a family of seven.




ON MY PASSION FOR MUSIC
I started singing from the age of nine in a children choir group at Transformation of Faith Ministry church and we went as far as launching a gospel album in the church of which I made my first money in music which was #6500 from the album launch. I then went on to form a five man group in secondary school known as J-Gangstaz, we did well and went as far as recording about three songs together before we went our seperate ways. Back then in jos I was known for my hit song "Dem dey kraze", that's the song that got me a two year record deal with Geotty Records. I later dropped two hit songs "Gaa Gaa and Rock in the party" which enjoyed massive airplay in the northern parts of Nigeria.

LIFE BACK THEN AS A TV PERSONALITY
After I finished from University of Jos, I worked as a VJ with NTA2 channel5 Lagos on a TV Programme called "SolTV with Bardon D" but I resigned after working there for 8months because I had to focus on my music.

MY MUSIC
I have done series of samples(cover) and mix-tapes.I officially dropped my single on the 17th of June 2013 called "Spydaman" produced by "IILO KILBEAT" mixed and mastered by "INDOMIX". A few minutes after being released online, it got thousands of downloads in less than an hour. I'm happy to say that my my music is being played in a lot of African countries.

MANAGEMENT/ RECORD DEAL
I'm presently being managed by Fish Eyez Entertainment and We're hoping I get a record deal soon.

STAGE PRESENCE / MUSICAL PERFORMANCES
I performed at the Star Mega Jamz 2005 that had International artists, Ja Rule and Kevin Little when I was a back up singer for Dj Stramborela, I have also performed at Rhythm Unplugged 2009, MTN campus tour University of Jos 2008, Kennis Music Easter Fiesta 2009, Mr. Universe Nigeria 2013, City People Awards 2013 and others.

WHAT'S NEXT FOR BARDON D?
I'm presently working on my album that would be dropped next year by the special grace of God. My music video for Spydam will be released next month (October) and it was directed by award winning diector, Born Blakky. I'm also working on the remix of "spydaman".

WISE WORDS FROM BARDON D
Be focused in whatsoever you are doing and also believe in yourself, nothing good comes easy so keep pushing until you get to the top and I also want to say a big thank you to "Ariyike" for this wonderful interview.God bless you and stay positive.

You can listen to Baton D"s music online.

CONTACT BARDON D
Twitter @bardondy ,E-mail :: bardondlive@gmail.com , BBM 2379EF9D.

Ariyike says:
lf  Bardon D remains consistent, he'll definitely go places. I hope and pray that his hardwork and dedication will get him to the top. Remember us when you get there. All the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment