Sunday, June 8, 2014

NIGERIAN TV PERSONALITY ARIYIKE HOSTS EVENTI COCKTAIL WEEKEND AT INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, V.I

A few weeks ago, I was the host at the Eventi cocktail weekend where top people in the hospitality industry were treated to a fabulous evening of cocktails, glitz and fun. The event which was organised by the CEO of Eventi Verdi limited/Celebrity mixologist, Lara Rawa went down at the Intercontinental hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos and ofcourse, yours truly was there to drive the entire show and make sure guests had a great time. The eventi crew displayed different flavours of exotic cocktails and I had so much fun hosting the event and tasting orishirishi finger foods and delicious cocktails. *Y'all know I'm a foodie* Hehehe! For this event, I wore a wine long sleeved fitted short dress with black Christian Louboutin shoes and a Zara neck piece. Make up was done by Lara Rawa's make up artist. You like? ROOM SHOTS...
EVENT PROPER... Huge shout out to my personal assistant, Mobola aka MB. She did so much work on this particular day. Can you spot her in the pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment