Sunday, June 15, 2014

ARIYIKE HANGS OUT WITH HER BELLANAIJA READERS AND FRIENDS

Hi guys, A few months ago, I wrote an article on my bellanaija segment titled "Nobody told me". You can read it here http://www.bellanaija.com/2014/03/25/ariyike-writes-nobody-told-me/.
In the body of the article, I asked the bellanaija readers who would love to meet me to send me emails and I got over a hundred mails from people all across the world. I decided to hangout with the bellanaija readers in Nigeria first before travelling the world to meet my other readers. I met so many amazing ladies and we all shared true life stories together. Thanks to everyone who came through. We all met up at Cotton suites in V.I and we definitely had a blast. Ladies, please let's show more love and support to one another....Here are the pictures...Err..These pictures were taken with my phone. I'll put up the real pictures once I get the professional pictures from our sexy photographer Nach Kama. Stay blessed and enjoy!!!

1 comment: