Monday, December 10, 2012

Weekend things!!!!

Last week wednesday was the cocktail for the launch of Omotola's reality show and i was invited to the event which was organised by Africa magic. It was held at the Wheatbaker hotel in Ikoyi. There was a lot to eat and drink and there were so many fabulous People in attendance. All in all, it was a fun night.

Thursday, i was busy with work...Fast foward to Friday


On Friday (7th of December), i was at the Nigerian British Chamber of Commerce AGM which took place at Protea hotel on Awolowo road, Ikoyi. I met the representative of the British Ambassodor and a couple of other interesting People. I was at the event with my mum, brother and cousin and it was so much fun. Sometimes, it's so hard to see family members because we're usually busy with work but whenever i get the opportunity to bond with my familly, i always make the best use of it....We had so much to eat and i would say, it was a great day.

Saturday, I had two weddings to attend. My first stop was the Sailing Club in Satellite town. Hubby and i left Lekki at about 12pm, we got to Satellite town at about 3pm. I saw so many faces i hadn't seen in a really long time. I saw a lot of my friends from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife. (I was in OAU for a year before leaving for Unilag) For me, it was more like a reunion.

We left Satellite town at quarter to 4pm and we didn't get to the second wedding (which was at Kfa events centre, Lekki) till 6.15pm. Luckily for us, the wedding was still on. We were there for like 2 and a half hours and it was so much fun. I wish both couples all the best. God bless their Union.

Sunday was all kinds of fun. My older brother had his baby's baptism in Church and they had a reception afterwards. I bonded with all my family members and it was a great event. There was so much to eat and drink. We danced and partied like kids. There was a live band performing all our favourite songs and everyone had a fantastic time.

Today is Monday, the time is 6pm and i'm still at work trying to reply so many messages at the same time but i'll soon be done......

How did you enjoy your weekend? You're free to share your fun stories with me...

Peace and Love,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment